Logo residence Blu Baita La Maddalena

Prices

A paradise for all budgets

The below tables show the daily cost for each apartment



June

Period
from→to
Superior
Studio
2 people
Standard
2 people
1 room
Superior
2 rooms
2 people
Standard
2 rooms
4 people
Superior
2 rooms
4 people
Standard
2 rooms
6 people
Superior
2 rooms
6 people
BB BB BB BB BB BB BB
26/5 → 01/6 54 € 63 € 70 € 85 € 100 € 95 € 113 €
02/6 → 08/6 54 € 63 € 70 € 85 € 100 € 95 € 113 €
09/6 → 15/6 54 € 63 € 70 € 85 € 100 € 95 € 113 €
16/6 → 22/6 54 € 63 € 70 € 85 € 100 € 95 € 113 €
23/6 → 29/6 54 € 63 € 70 € 85 € 100 € 95 € 113 €

July

Period
from→to
Superior
Studio
2 people
Standard
2 people
1 room
Superior
2 rooms
2 people
Standard
2 rooms
4 people
Superior
2 rooms
4 people
Standard
2 rooms
6 people
Superior
2 rooms
6 people
BB BB BB BB BB BB BB
30/6 → 06/7 75 € 85 € 100 € 100 € 125 € 140 € 163 €
07/7 → 13/7 75 € 85 € 100 € 100 € 125 € 140 € 163 €
14/7 → 20/7 75 € 85 € 100 € 100 € 125 € 140 € 163 €
21/7 → 27/7 94 € 106 € 125 € 115 € 144 € 167 € 194 €
28/7 → 03/8 125 € 121 € 144 € 178 € 200 € 194 € 231 €

August

Period
from→to
Superior
Studio
2 people
Standard
2 people
1 room
Superior
2 rooms
2 people
Standard
2 rooms
4 people
Superior
2 rooms
4 people
Standard
2 rooms
6 people
Superior
2 rooms
6 people
BB BB BB BB BB BB BB
04/8 → 10/8 125 € 121 € 144 € 178 € 200 € 194 € 231 €
11/8 → 17/8 125 € 121 € 144 € 178 € 200 € 194 € 231 €
18/8 → 24/8 125 € 121 € 144 € 178 € 200 € 194 € 231 €
25/8 → 31/8 113 € 116 € 138 € 152 € 181 € 179 € 215 €

September

Period
from→to
Superior
Studio
2 people
Standard
2 people
1 room
Superior
2 rooms
2 people
Standard
2 rooms
4 people
Superior
2 rooms
4 people
Standard
2 rooms
6 people
Superior
2 rooms
6 people
BB BB BB BB BB BB BB
01/9 → 07/9 65 € 79 € 94 € 89 € 106 € 105 € 125 €
08/9 → 14/9 65 € 79 € 94 € 89 € 106 € 105 € 125 €
15/9 → 21/9 65 € 79 € 94 € 89 € 106 € 105 € 125 €
22/9 → 28/9 65 € 79 € 94 € 89 € 106 € 105 € 125 €
29/9 → 05/10 65 € 79 € 94 € 89 € 106 € 105 € 125 €

Check-in / check-out

Check-in: from 17:00 to 20:00
Check-out: from 08:00 to 10:00
Late/Before Check-In/Check-out fee: € 20

For further requests please contact our reception:

(+39) 0789 722 055




Payment

You have 2 way to pay:
  • 1. Credit Card.
  • 2. Bank Transfer


  • 1. You have to pay 25% of the amount at the reservation, if you don't pay this amount your reservation will be cancelled; the rest of the amount (75%) must be paied 15 days before your Check-in.
    2. Bank Transfer: 25% of the amount must be sent in 2 days from the reservation, if you don't pay this amount your reservation will be cancelled; the rest of the amount (75%) must be paied 15 days before your staying.


    The transfer must be made on the following IBAN:

    IT 14 C 03111 01622 0000 0000 2567

    Payable to NEW SEMIRAMIS SPA, Banca Popolare Commercio e Industria. For both payment method, you'll have to send an email to info@nuovasemiramis.it and cc at info@blubaitalamaddalena.com, please specify your personal data in order to allow us to create the envoice for you.

    The name used to send money (both credit card and bank transfer) must be the same of the one who made the reservation

Special Discount for our Guest

To get the best of the Amazing Night View we suggest you 5 restaurants

Pizza

La Roca (Menù Pizza)
Tel 0789 735576
via Domenico Millelire SP114, 07024 Loc. Padule, La Maddalena

Garden (Menù Pizza)
Tel 0789 738825
Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, 65/67/94, La Maddalena OT

Fish

La Baracca Fish Menu
Tel 0789 727867
Piazza Faravelli, La Maddalena


Gardensea Fish Menu
Tel 0789 738825
Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, 65/67/94, La Maddalena OT

La Roca Fish Menu
Tel 0789 735576
via Domenico Millelire SP114, 07024 Loc. Padule, La Maddalena

Meat

Gardensea Meat Menu
Tel 0789 738825
Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, 65/67/94, La Maddalena OT

La Baracca Meat Menu
Tel 0789 727867
Piazza Faravelli, La Maddalena

La Roca Meat Menu
Tel 0789 735576
via Domenico Millelire SP114, 07024 Loc. Padule, La Maddalena

IL Rifugio dei Peccatori Meat Menu)
Tel 0039 366 314 6855
Via Tommaso Zonza, 3, La Maddalena OT

Sardo

Il Rifugio dei Peccatori Sardinian Menu
Tel 0039 366 314 6855
Via Tommaso Zonza, 3, La Maddalena OT

La Baracca Sardinian Menu
Tel 0789 727867
Piazza Faravelli, La Maddalena

La Roca Sardinian Menu
Tel 0789 735576
via Domenico Millelire SP114, 07024 Loc. Padule, La Maddalena

As our Guest you'll get 10% discount on Restaurants above